Saturday, December 12, 2009

First clicks with my D90

Started this blog almost a year back to blog about my thoughts at that time but never actually wrote anything. Now that i bought my D90, thinking about posting the pics that i take. So here we go, this collection includes the very first pics that i took.

I was so excited the day when i got the camera in UPS, though I was annoyed by the UPS ppl for not letting me pick it up from their office, instead made me wait around 2 hrs for them to deliver it to my apartment. Quickly opened the pack and charged the battery and then realized that i donno anything about photography. Lot of buttons and options, i know nothing about any of them. Auto modes were my frnds in the first couple of days.

After a week as well couldn’t actually figure out on how to take amazing pics but whatever I take in which ever mode or options are ok looking, may be that’s the nicest thing about these cameras and their technology. Still long way to go before I can take reasonably good pics but it’s a start nonetheless.








12 comments:

D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D said...

nice pictures! I liked the railway track pic(1st one) the most .. Good job ICK! :)

D said...

actually even the 5th pic is really good ..

Rakesh said...

nice pics dude....especially the railway tracks & the lake one (6th pic)...btw how did u happen to take the pics of those railway tracks?? edaina suicide mission kosam velli pics teesukoni vachhava??? :P
anyways...keep posting the pics and yeah start writing as well...even I write hopelessly but I still write :D

Chaitu said...

Thanks Divya

Thanks ra rakesh... yaa wanted to add more content and better pics slowly.

AmitHHH !!! said...

Too good !!!
We always knew u had the eye for photography, just that the D90 was missing :D

Unknown said...

Good one ra chaitu ga pics r Good...

SantReddy said...

arey paandu..good ra...update regularly...i want to see more from u...

nandhini said...

I agree! Really good eye for pictures/ perspective! Waiting for more :D

Deepa G said...

"Still long way to go before I can take reasonably good pics but it’s a start nonetheless."

What do u mean?? Your pictures are really awesome!!!! and as people pointed out, very professional

Best of luck

Deepa

Santosh said...

Chitramulu bagaunnai babai ...

Illusion said...

you should be professional commercial photographer :D why why why why why but why did u not become a photographer!!! :D poor chaitu u missed a chance in ths life for not being my personal photographer..