I have these days sometimes where i cannot get a song out of my head and today is one such day. The song is called Just a Dream by Nelly. It all started with me getting out of car in parking, already late to office and this song had just started playing. It was playing on my mind all along and i had to listen to it. Bought the song on iTunes in office and heard it atleast 70 times till now..... its 1:10 AM in the night and the song is still playing in a single song repeat playlist. Here is the first part of the song... Donno what so great about this song but its the song of the day for me.
I was thinking about her
Thinking bout me
Thinkin bout us (us)
What we gunna be?
Open my eyes, (Yeah)
it was only just a dream...
So I travel back (uh)
down that road (road)
Will she come back? (Uh)
No one knows
I realize (Yeah)
It was only just a dream.
--Just a Dream --- Nelly
And haa i just came back from Social Network movie and its awesome. It’s fast and well shot movie. Watch it for sure. Jesse Eisenberg is excellent and some of the sequences are shot superbly. There is this shot where they show a rowing competition, the camera work and the background music is amazing in that scene. The move is fast paced and keeps u interested. I thought the movie would be a slow paced boring one after watching those trailers, but i am glad i watched this movie. Go watch it....
No comments:
Post a Comment